OS Support & Services
Led by Mick Hosegood, SkillBuilders can provide a full long-term project team (OS & DB) , or provide short term advice and/or cover for specific requirements.
- Stabilisation – Solaris & Linux analysis and patching/upgrading and monitoring.
- Hardware (and database) upgrade requirements.
- Configuration of Oracle VM Server for SPARC logical domains to host Oracle databases and applications.
- Migration assistance of databases and associated applications to the T-series platform.
- On-going services including database software upgrades, patching and tuning, plus Live Upgrade and patching to keep the Solaris OS up-to-date.
- Similar services for M-series and Intel servers running Solaris and/or Linux, plus 7000 series Unified Storage solutions.
- Mentoring, and ad-hoc training sessions, for in-house personnel.
- Real-time guided work sessions, in collaboration with in-house personnel, for specific tasks such as LDOM creation, OS upgrades, installs, patching and reconfiguration.
- The majority of these activities can be handled remotely by our consultants, with minimal or no travel/subsistence expenses.
Contact us at (888) 803-5607 (01-401-783-6172 outside U.S.) or email us to see how we can help you.