PL/SQL and SQL Injection: Techniques to hack an Oracle Database (and how to block them)
Prevent SQL Injection through PL/SQL! Secure your Oracle applications!
Learn how Oracle PL/SQL with dynamic SQL is susceptible to hacking with SQL Injection. In this free tutorial you’ll learn what SQL injection is and some commonly used techniques for injecting arbitrary SQLs into an application, with advice on how to detect and mitigate the vulnerabilities. Lecture and ample demonstrations.
Presenters – John Watson, Dave Anderson
This free training is segmented into several separate lessons:
- Lesson 1 – Agenda (2:05) (click on video below)
- Lesson 2 – What is SQL Injection? (4:13)
- Lesson 3 – Review Dynamic SQL (4:33)
- Lesson 4 – Demonstration, SQL Injection, First Order Attack (7:08)
- Lesson 5 – Demonstration, Second Order Attack (7:48)
Date: Feb 1, 2018