Oracle Database 12c: Managing Multitenant Architecture
Duration: 1 Days
If you are a student of an accredited academic institution call us for a 25% discount.
This hands-on course covers all aspects of the multitenant architecture, providing detailed information on the components of a multitenant container database and its regular pluggable databases. You learn why and how to create and manage a multitenant container database and its regular pluggable databases. You practice creating, cloning, and plugging in pluggable databases, and converting from non-CDB to the multitenant environment.You learn how to create common and local users, manage security and audit, and monitor and tune performance. Application and proxy pluggable databases are described but not covered in detail.
- Understand the multitenant architecture
- Create and manage a CDB and PDBs
- Convert a non-CDB into a PDB
- Manage storage within the CDB and PDBs
- Manage users, roles, and privileges
- Monitor performance and manage resources
- Perform backup, recovery and flashback operations on the CDB and PDBs
- Configure multitenant-aware audit
- Patching and upgrades
- Understand the purpose of application and proxy PDBs