Oracle 11g Data Guard Administration Workshop
Duration: 3 Days
If you are a student of an accredited academic institution call us for a 25% discount.
|This hands-on course will teach you how to implement the capabilities of 11g Release 2 Data Guard (back-ported to earlier releases when necessary) with insight into how best to exploit the various features. Most of the activities require use of command line utilities. As with all SkillBuilders courses, this class (if conducted at your company facilities) is highly customizable to your specific training requirements.
Hands-on workshops constitute approximately 50% of the class.
See our FREE Oracle Data Guard Video Tutorial
Database administrators, though IT Management will also find the content valuable for planning and infrastructure design purposes.
Oracle Certified Master
- The purpose of Data Guard:data availability, improving performance, platform migration
- Physical standby databases
- Logical standby databases
- Snapshot standby databases
- Real-Time Query standby databases
- Configuring the Data Guard Broker
- Database Flashback
- Data protection modes
- Role transitions
- Fast-start failover
- Backup and restore
- Client connectivity and session failover
- Tuning and monitoring a Data Guard configuration
- Patching, upgrade, and platform migration
- Additional Discussions
- Data Guard for Performance
- Reducing Licensing Costs with Data Guard
- Integration with RAC and Maximum Availabilty Architecture (MAA)