|All Solaris & Linux Tutorials||
Rapid Deployment of Logical Domains / A Free Tutorial from SkillBuilders
|Oracle Consultants Available|
Learn how to use ZFS backend storage for rapid deployment of Oracle VM Server for SPARC logical domains running the Solaris operating system. Another name for this tutorial could be, "creating Solaris operating systems in minutes, not hours!"
This 1-hour free training covers the following topics:
- Review of Control Domain configuration, using ZFS as the bootable root file system.
- Creating a guest domain for use as a template ("Golden image").
- Creating a snapshot of the template logical domain.
- Cloning the template to provision a new logical domain.
- Creating and booting the cloned logical domain.
Free Video Tutorial: Deploying Logical Domains on a T-Series Server
|Listen to the Podcast for this Training|
Date: Oct 26, 2011
Here is a preview:
NOTE: Some corporate firewalls will not allow videos hosted by YouTube.
Related free tutorials:
Your instructor, Mick Hosegood, has worked with Sun and Solaris technology for over 19 years. He served in the role of support manager at ICL and UK Training manager (Customer and Internal) at Sun Microsystems UK.
Check out all our Solaris and Linux classes.
Mick and SkillBuilders also offer OS (and database) support services.