|All Solaris & Linux Classes||
Rapid Deployment of Logical Domains
Learn how to use ZFS backend storage for rapid deployment of Oracle VM Server for SPARC logical domains running the Solaris operating system.
This 1-hour free training covers the following topics:
- Review of Control Domain configuration, using ZFS as the bootable root file system.
- Creating a guest domain for use as a template ("Golden image").
- Creating a snapshot of the template logical domain.
- Cloning the template to provision a new logical domain.
- Creating and booting the cloned logical domain.
Related free tutorials:
Your instructor, Mick Hosegood, has worked with Sun and Solaris technology for over 19 years. He served in the role of support manager at ICL and UK Training manager (Customer and Internal) at Sun Microsystems UK.
Mick and SkillBuilders also offer OS (and database) support services.