Oracle Application Express Developer Certified Expert (APEX 4.2)
Oracle Certified Professional (Oracle 8)
Sergei has been working as an Oracle Professional since 1998. He started as a developer in Oracle Forms & Designer. Several years later he ran major IT projects as team leader development. In 2005 he co-founded Stadsbeheer B.V., where he served as Chief Technology Officer, responsible for the development of the SBA software.
In 2008 he left Stadsbeheer and has been working as an Oracle professional for various clients, in the areas Forms, Designer, PL/SQL and APEX. In addition to this he performed several major implementation projects for various governments.
Sergei has a special interest in user interface design, trends (what is hot and what is not), and how to make a modern and user-friendly web application. He also likes to share his thoughts about these and other topics with other Oracle colleagues.
Conferences were Sergei was a speaker, are:
- Oracle Apex World conference (2016); "Introduction to web-accessibility for Apex developers"
- DOAG - Nuremberg Germany (2015); "Ten Commandments in UI design for Apex developers"
- KScope14 - Seattle (2014); "Create fancy applications with the new Twitter Bootstrap theme for Apex"
- Oracle Apex World conference (2014); "Create fancy applications with the new Twitter Bootstrap theme for APEX"
- ODTUG webinar (2014); "Create Fancy Applications with Version 3 of the Bootstrap Theme for APEX"
- ODTUG webinar (2014); "Deep Dive: Bootstrap Theme for APEX"
- Oracle Apex World conference (2013); "Building mobile Apex-applications for the tablet"
- Oracle Apex world conference (2012); "Building desktop-like web applications with Ext JS & Apex"
In 2014 he started the Dutch smart4apex group, with a primary focus on sharing experience and knowledge about Oracle Application Express.
Sergei can be described as a true entrepreneur. The customer's demand is his true priority. Characteristics that best describe Sergei are:
- Good communication skills
- Entrepreneurial; no 9 to 5 mentality
- Stress resistant
- Controlled pragmatic
- Team player