Application & Database Developer
System & Network Administrator
Bob has 30+ years of IT experience developing business critical applications, including more than 20 years using Oracle.
He has been a programmer, architect, project manager, systems admin and network admin.
Industry exposure includes IT Training, Web Security, Insurance, Chemical Research and Nuclear Engineering.
He is a self-starter with excellent communication skills.
Areas of Expertise
- Web Application Architect & Developer
- Oracle, SqlServer & MySQL Database Developer
- Oracle Development DBA, working towards production support DBA
- Network Architect & Administrator
- Windows & Linux
Tools and Languages
- ColdFusion & PHP
- Oracle SQL
- UNIX shell scripting
- SkillBuilders – Application Developer/Architect, Network & Systems Administrator, Database Administrator
- Atrion Networking, Warwick, RI
- mVPN, Warwick, RI
- FMGlobal Insurance, Johnston, RI
- American Cyanamid, Stamford, CT
- Nuclear Energy Services, Danbury, CT
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN
- New York State Electric & Gas, Binghampton, NY
- Northeast Utilities, Hartford, CT
- NELPIA, Farmington, CT
- New England Electric, Westborough, MA
- B.S in Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
- M.Eng in Nuclear Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY