The course covers a handful of various Python advanced topics including high level data structures, network programming, writing GUI's in Python, and CGI programming.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Write Network Programs in Python
- Write CGI programs in Python
- Write GUI programs in Python
- Differentiate between the proper use of Python collection classes
- Use advanced Data Structures
- Become proficient in the use of bit variabnles
- Use Python List comprehensions
- Use Python generators
- Use the most popular Python modules
- Create and execute processes
Average Student Rating: not yet rated
Students should have taken an introductory Python course or have six months of Python programmingexperience.