In this Python training course, students learn to program in Python. The course is aimed at students new to the language who may or may not have experience with other programming languages.
- Learn how Python works and what it's good for.
- Understand Python's place in the world of programming languages.
- Learn to work with and manipulate strings in Python.
- Learn to perform math operations with Python.
- Learn to work with Python sequences: lists, arrays, dictionaries, and sets.
- Learn to collect user input and output results.
- Learn flow control processing in Python.
- Learn to write to and read from files using Python.
- Learn to write functions in Python.
- Learn to handle exceptions in Python.
- Learn to work with dates and times in Python.
Average Student Rating: not yet rated
Students should have taken the Software Development for Non-Programmers course or have some experience with at least one programming language. Typically, students in this course will have already programmed in either C, C++, Java, Perl, Ruby, VB, or anything equivalent to these languages.