In this Python training course, students already familiar with Python programming will learn advanced Python techniques.
- Learn to work with IPython Notebook.
- Learn to work with the Collections module.
- Learn about mapping and filtering and lambda functions.
- Learn advanced sorting.
- Learn to work with regular expressions in Python.
- Learn to work with databases, CSV files, JSON, and XML.
- Learn to write object-oriented code in Python.
- Learn to test and debug your Python code.
- Learn about Unicode and text encoding.
Average Student Rating: not yet rated
- IPython Notebook
- Getting Started with IPython Notebook
- Creating Your First IPython Notebook
- IPython Notebook Modes
- Useful Shortcut Keys
- Magic Commands
- Getting Help
- Advanced Python Concepts
- Advanced List Comprehensions
- Quick Review of Basic List Comprehensions
- Multiple for Loops
- Collections Module
- Named Tuples
- Default Dictionaries
- Mapping and Filtering
- Lambda Functions
- Advanced Sorting
- Sorting Lists in Place
- Sorting Sequences of Sequences
- Sorting Sequences of Dictionaries
- Unpacking Sequences in Function Calls
- Modules and Packages
- Regular Expressions
- Regular Expression Syntax
- Python's Handling of Regular Expressions
- Working with Data
- Getting Data from the Web
- Classes and Objects
- Creating Classes
- Attributes, Methods and Properties
- Extending Classes
- Documenting Classes
- Static, Class, Abstract Methods
- Testing and Debugging
- Creating Simulations
- Testing for Performance
- The unittest Module
- Unicode and Encoding
- Encoding and Decoding Files in Python
- Converting a File from cp1252 to UTF-8