What happened to Oracle 12c Enterprise Manager DB Control?
ALATO to the Rescue!
ALATO is essential for:
- ISV's shipping Oracle Database under an "embedded license" where OEM is not available
- 12c Standard Edition customers who need more features than available with "Oracle DB Express" (OEM DB Control is not available with 12c)
- Enterprise Edition customers who don't require the complexity or overhead of Cloud Control
In addition to standard administrative functions usually found in all administration tools, ALATO provides essential functionality that other tools simply do not have:
- Scheduled Database Duplication (Clones)
- APEX Application and Workspace Backups
- Metric Threshold Alerts and Notifications, even with Standard Edition
- Reporting and Management of ASM Storage
August 31, 2016
ALATO V1.1.4 BUG Report See Comments Tab for bug details and workaround.
August 18,2016 Coming Soon: ALATO's scheduled APEX exports have been enhanced to optionally include data pump exports of application parsing schemas!
March 8,2016 Announcement: V1.1.4 is here. Download today. See Comments tab for details.
March 7,2016 Announcement: Bug found in ALATO XE V1.1.3. See Comments tab for details.
Please post ALATO XE issues to the APEX forum. Must include "SkillBuilders ALATO XE" so we are aware of your post.
Feb 29, 2016 Announcement: Now supporting Windows and Oracle Express Edition (XE)! ALATO for XE is Free.