- 2 CPU Virtual Server
- Oracle Database 12c Standard Edition 2 and above
- APEX 5.0.3.00.03 environment and above
- Oracle Enterprise Linux Release 6.5 and above
- APEX Listener ORDS (2.x and above, including 3.0)
- Glassfish Application Server 4.1 and above, DMZ/Firewall protected
- Apache 2.2 DMZ Server and above, including secure Reverse-Proxy technology
- One Oracle APEX workspace
- One Oracle User (Schema)
- One 100 MB Auto-Extendable Tablespace
- Additional storage is allocated in increments of 1 GB
- Additional storage is billed at $3 USD per Gigabyte per month
- Full volume AES256 Encryption
- Unlimited applications
- Encrypted SQLNet access (for SQL*Plus, SQL Developer, etc)
- Limited to 2 Firewall ports
- Support charges incurred for changing ip-addresses
- Outgoing Email Support
- PDF Report Printing with ORDS built in FOP
- Unlimited Transactions
- Unlimited Incoming Data Transfer
- Free Outgoing Data Transfer up to 10GB per month
- $1 per GB per month over 10GB
- Daily schema and applications exports in addition to Daily RMAN backups
- Uptime SLA according to and based on Amazon AWS EC2 conditions.
- See https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/sla/ for details. Uptime percentage as of Jan 2015 is 99.9974%.
- Also See http://www.networkworld.com/article/2866950/cloud-computing/which-cloud-providers-had-the-best-uptime-last-year.html.
- OS and Oracle Database Maintenance, Backups, Patches
- Email support. Response time within 24 hours.
Database Maintenance Strategy Included:
- SUs, CPUs, SPUs are applied within 10 business days of release.
- Patch Sets (e.g. 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11) will be applied as soon as thorough testing is completed, which can be dependent on the time required for a customer to test applications.
- Upgrades to Major releases (e.g. 11g to 12c) within a year after release, unless industry is buzzing with notable issues with new release.
- Interim patches will not be applied unless necessary to fix a specific problem occurring on the database.
1 hr turnaround time (Monday-Friday; 9-5 EST):
- One Workspace and workspace credentials
- One Schema with credentials
- One Tablespace, 100 MB. Auto-Extendable with AES256 Encryption
- Requests for support (must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org) are billed at $150 per Hour. Support includes, but is not limited to:
- Loading Customer Data
- Request for restore / recovery (Restore / Recovery due to server or database failure is included at no charge)
- Additional IP / port requests after initial configuration.
- Custom domain names and DNS Support
- Installation of customer-provided SSL Certificate
- ACL for LDAP Authentication
- Outgoing connections secured with SSL
If client's Application adversely affects the performance of SkillBuilders Server, then SkillBuilders shall have the right to terminate the
Application. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact Client prior to termination.